These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DJ ZARKIN's Website.
DJ ZARKIN is located at:
133, Rash Behari Avenue, Sarat Bose Road
Kolkata - 700029
Phone / WhatsApp: +91-9836422763
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use DJ ZARKIN's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words, in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, DJ ZARKIN and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on djzarkin.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://djzarkin.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:.
1) Republish material from http://djzarkin.com
2) Sell, rent or sub-license material (Audio, Video, Text, Pictures or Logo) from http://djzarkin.com.
3) Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://djzarkin.com
4) Redistribute content from DJ ZARKIN (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. DJ ZARKIN does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of DJ ZARKIN, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws DJ ZARKIN shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. DJ ZARKIN reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
a) You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
b) The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third-party;
c) The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
d) The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to DJ ZARKIN or djzarkin.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
a) Government agencies;
b) Search engines;
c) News organisations;
d) Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and e) Music related web portals, article, sites, blogs, eBooks, research paper or journals.
2. These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
a) dot.com community sites;
b) associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
c) online directory distributors;
d) internet portals;
e) accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of DJ ZARKIN; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1) By use of our corporate name; or
2) By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3) By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
4) No use of the brand name (DJ ZARKIN), logo, video, audio or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Linking to djzarkin.com
You must not establish a link from any website to any page in our Site or frame our Site on any other site. Unless otherwise authorised in writing by us, you may not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of any website on our part.
If you wish to make any use of Material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from djzarkin.com
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third-parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Malicious code, Hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing any Malicious Code. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such activity by you to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack or Malicious Code that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1) Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2) Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3) Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4) Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.